EnviroAir completed the installation of the Specialist Air Conditioning, Heating and Ventilation systems for the landmark Kathleen Kilgour Centre project at Tauranga Hospital.
The specialist Air Conditioning systems were modelled using 3D modelling software Revit, to ensure a quality installation and allow close coordination with a very complex building design.
EnviroAir also installed the specialist medical gas systems to the building, including medical vacuum, medical oxygen and anesthetic gas scavenging systems.
- Temperzone Air Handling Unit and Centrally Ducted Ventilation Systems.
- Temperzone Ducted Air Conditioning Systems.
- Fujitsu Heat Pumps for Server and Comms Rooms.
- York Chiller and chilled water pipework for Air Conditioning and cooling systems
- Central boiler and Heating pipework for heating systems
- Fantech supply air and extract air fans and ducted air systems
- Honeywell BMS Building manangement system for HVAC control and monitoring