EnviroAir Recently Completed the Air Conditioning and Ventilation Systems to the Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology new M Block, their new student-centric, multi-purpose interdisciplinary learning space at the Windermere Campus.
The systems were modelled using 3D modelling software Revit, to ensure a quality installation and allow close coordination with other services and building structure.
This large project included a large central chiller plant and Boiler systems, central Air Handling Plant. with chilled water reticulation to over 70 individual Air Conditioning Systems throughout the building.
- Energy Products Air Handling Units
- Temperzone Ducted Air Conditioning Systems.
- Carrier Hydronic Cassette Systems
- Daiking Heat Pumps for Server and Comms Rooms.
- York Chiller and chilled water pipework for Air Conditioning and cooling systems
- Fantech supply air and extract air fans and ducted air systems
- Honeywell BMS Building manangement system for HVAC control and monitoring
- Aquatherm Central Pipework systems